29.12.10

Input text here.



Photos by me.
I've always thought that it would be very hard to photo water, you know when you look at random person's blog and goes; woooooow, that is a cool picture! And sooner you find out that's not her's or that it have gotten A LOT of effects and look actually lame without them. Anyway, that's not what we were talking about. Uhm. Where was I? Yes, here. It's easy, now I have done some exposure thing to the picture so if you see the original isn't that awesome.

But still I really like what I've gotten from the sink in the bathroom, folio and spotlight. I can say it was easy keep water flowing from the bottle in one hand and photoing the other, in perfectly time. It wasn't. But still easier than I thought. Now I don't know what you think about it, maybe you go like; well, she's got seriously problem photoing water. Well, who formulate's it so? No one.

Thank you for killing minutes of your life reading my blog.

Inga kommentarer: